History

The History of our Company. A look back from today, to the year 1892 to the Foundation in Herne.

2015 Foundation of Heitkamp Bauservice GmbH

 

2014 Acquisiton of Heitkamp Ingenieur- und Kraftwerksbau GmbH by Rönesans A.S.

 

2005 Merger of engineering expertise to create “Heitkamp Ingenieur- und Kraftwerksbau GmbH”.

 

1998 The power plant construction division is awarded a contract to build the world’s highest natural draught cooling tower in Niederaussem (200 m high).

 

1995 Heitkamp is awarded its largest single contract for the entire structural work, including two natural draught cooling towers, for the new construction of the Lippendorf power plant (construction volume of EUR 261 million).

 

1964 Robert Heitkamp takes as the sole company manager and expands the family-run enterprise to become one of the ten largest construction companies in Germany.

 

1950-1960 Expansion into specialist mining, power plant and tunnel construction.

 

1946 “E. Heitkamp Tiefbaugeschäft in Wanne-Eickel” is renamed “Bauunternehmung E. Heitkamp GmbH” with Heinrich Heitkamp, Sr and his sons Heinrich and Robert as partners.

 

1902 “Tiefbaufirma E. Heitkamp“ continues to be run by his son, Heinrich Heitkamp.

 

1892 “Tiefbaufirma E. Heitkamp” was founded by Engelbert Scharpwinkel, also known as Heitkamp.

 

historie content

 

back en